The Peninsula Engineer Conference is sponsored by the Society of American Military Engineers.
The 2012 Peninsula Engineer Conference (PEC)
April 3-5, 2012
Millennium Seoul Hilton, Seoul, South Korea
With a theme of “Engineer Innovations Enabling Korea Transformation,” the 2012 PEC features the latest engineering and construction updates on the Korea Peninsula and Asia Pacific.
A tour of the Humphreys Garrison, a major United States Army base located near Pyeongtaek, precedes the conference. The first day includes military operations briefings; a plenary session that provides an overview of programs on the Korean Peninsula; and briefings for industry on upcoming programs and projects in the Pacific Region. The second day includes technical tracks on Joint Engineer Contingency Operations, Installation Management and Project Delivery. An Ice Breaker Reception finishes off the first day while the Engineer Dining Out Reception and Dinner concludes the conference. Register now and take advantage of these outstanding networking opportunities!
The 2012 PEC aims to:
· Foster relationships and share competencies between both private and military sectors;
· Increase the knowledge in military and other public sector organizations and agencies and the private sector in USFK & CFC Engineer missions;
· Promote the USFK and CFC engineering vision, mission and future requirements to ensure the availability of private sector capability;
· Enhance US-ROK alliance through dialogue, mutual understanding, and common pursuit of USFK/CFC engineering and construction goals; and
· Stimulate wider interest in and participation by US and ROK business partners in performing the technical and professional mission of USFK/CFC.
SAME Continuing Education Program-Seoul
In conjunction with the 2012 PEC, SAME is hosting two Continuing Education Program (CEP) Courses: Energy Management Course and PMP Exam Preparatory Course. Sign up now and gain valuable training and Professional Development Hours (PDHs) to enhance your career. The CEP-Seoul is to be held at the Millennium Seoul Hilton. Click here for more CEP-Seoul details including course descriptions and registration.